Rules on Life Network Broadcasting Service
1. In order to manage the life network broadcasting service provided by Computer and Communication Center (abbreviated as C.C.C. below), these rules are specially set up.
2. The service of life network broadcasting is provided for school-wide important celebration and activities (such as: Mei-Chu competition, school’s anniversary celebration, sports competition, graduation ceremony) as the first priority. Each unit in our school or student civil organization’s practice requirement is put at the second priority.
3. The user unit has to apply to C.C.C. for the life network broadcasting service. After it is approved it may be used.
4. The user unit has to fill up “Application Form of Life Network Broadcasting Service” and apply to Division of Learning Technology, C.C.C. seven working days before the actual activity. C.C.C. will notify the applicant with the approval result through E-Mail or telephone within three working days, after receiving of the application.
5. The user unit has to pay according to the life network broadcasting‘s charging criterion. However, school-wide important celebration and activities will not be charged after their application is approved.
6. The afore mentioned fee has to be paid by going to Division of Learning Technology or by in-campus account balance transfer after the life network broadcasting service is finished.
7. C.C.C. will provide the life network broadcasting service on the date agreed on. In case of special situation or unpreventable event C.C.C. should immediately notify the user unit to change date. The unit ought not to have any objection.
8. When use the life network broadcasting service the user unit ought to abide by the following items:
(1) No violation of government laws or school’s regulations
(2) The actual activity should cohere with the applied content.
(3) No transfer of the right of use to others without permission.
(4) If cancellation or date change is required, the user unit has to fill up “Application Form of Cancellation/Date Change of Life Network Broadcasting Service” and submit it to Division of Learning Technology, C.C.C. three working days before the agreed date.
9. For those who violate regulation No 8, C.C.C. may stop them from using the service or stop providing the service. Those units shall be suspended for six months from applying for this service.
10. These rules have been passed by Computer and Communication committee, ratified by the president and put into practice. It will follow the same manner when they are to be revised.